Do you have a great idea and wonder if anyone else will find it interesting? Do you have a great idea but not sure about how to pitch it? Does your elevator speech need tweaking? The Pitch Club lets you put your ideas to the test in a supportive environment where you can get feedback on your idea or your pitch immediately.
Do you have a great idea and wonder if anyone else will find it interesting? Do you have a great idea but not sure about how to sell/present/pitch it? Does your elevator pitch need tweaking? CommStorm’s Pitch Club is about getting help in developing and delivering your message. Pitch Club also lets you put your ideas to the test in a supportive environment where you can get feedback.
We meet once a month and cover a variety of presentation ideas. Whether you are pitching your boss for a raise or pitching your new startup, we are here to help.
What happens at Pitch Club Meetups?
- We explore a particular topic related to presenting ideas.
- We hear from you, your pitch or presentation (if you want to).
- Guidelines for a great pitch.
- Videotaping so you can see yourself in action.Are you and your body delivering the same message?
- Feedback from a discerning audience with years of experience developing and delivering perfect pitches.
- A chance to meet and mingle with some of Ottawa’s brightest business people.
How it works
- You’ve got the spotlight for three minutes. In that time you are expected to deliver your pitch. The audience will provide feedback on either the pitch itself or your idea – it’s up to you.
- A reception follows each pitch session.
To sign up for events, find us on CommStorm’s Pitch Club Meetup
- Thursday, October 19th, 2017 – The Elevator Pitch
- Thursday, September 14th, 2017 – The Chemistry of Great Presentations